miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Cinema in my life

I love watching movies, especially if I go to the cinema. I like the work that the filmmaker does when creates a fictional world and makes the spectator pretends believing. However, I don´t have enough money to go often to the cinema, so I use to watch the movies channels on the Tv and download bootleg movies.
Right now, I don’t remember if I have a favorite movie, but I can say that the last time I went to the cinema I watch a film the shocked me. I was called Lebanon, and told a story of three soldiers who drove a tank, and passed all their service inside it. It is set in the war of Lebanon in 1982 and shows the hard life of the soldiers, who had never been in a war. Is a very human movie, because you can see and understand the perspective of three guys that didn’t want to be there. All the hard moments they live sensitize the audience. I really liked the movie, and I recommend it because shows a reality.
The seventh art is a way to transmit ideas and values, which is what I like more. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario