miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

My dream is to visit France

I’ve always wanted to visit France, because I really like the architecture and the esthetics of it. Since I was a child, I used to dream with Paris, I think it has a special atmosphere. When I realized that France is the place where freedom, art and bohemia had their heyday, I knew I would someday go there. Besides, I know that Paris is the most beautiful city, with its little streets and cafes. The city has a lot of green areas and that is what I’d want to know.
If someday I visit France, I would like to walk the streets, bike around Paris, go to the Eiffel Tower and The Louvre.
I would love to study cine or art there, and work like a journalist. Also I think would be a excellent experience living a few of years there, although I know It is very expensive, but I can work for that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario