miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Everybody is on vacations, I'm studying

After six months of strike for a better education, I'm in classes again. It's very wear and it’s been hard for me to adjust to the college. We have a lot of work to do, and I lost all my free time.
For this term, I expect to learn what necessary for the career is. Because I don't like the idea of have less content.
This time, I have taken five subjects: Semiology, Reporting workshop, Writing workshop, Freedom of expression and Contemporary visual culture. Until now, I have liked the subjects, because they are closer to the journalism than the first semester.
The only thing I hate of studying during the summer is that the days are too hot and the sun is very harmful, and I take more than an hour to get to the college.
But I don't care that I have to spend Christmas and New Year in the college, because I had enough free time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario