miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

60s: Music revolution

My favorite bands had their heyday or were born in the 60s, so this is the time I like more if we are talking of music. During that period, the rock and roll how everybody knew it changed. The typical Chuck Berry’s style remained just for a couple years, later it transmuted into something more psychedelic. This is my favorite part. Bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stone, Pink Floyd. I like their Electronic sounds, exotic instruments, echoes and wear voices that were part of the songs. But I have to say I love Elvis Presley and Ray Charles.
I like the old school style, of ballads and music for parties, with the typical guitars. The music from nowadays’ music is more electronic and to be a part of the business, the lyrics are more simple, although the first songs of The Beatles were very simple.
When I listen to music of the 60s I realize that it bridges the gap between me and my parents, because we enjoy listening to Elvis Presley, Ray Charles and The Beatles. We like listening to LPs on the turntable.
I love this music, but my preferences are The Beatles, specially the White Album, and Pink Floyd, with Dark Side of the Moon. So I don’t dance this music, but I enjoy listening to it and I relax with this.
I think I would like to be born in the 60s to participate of this music revolution, and I would love to be in a concert of these bands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario