miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Anime isn't in my life


During my life I have watched a few times some anime series, so I’m not an expert on the subject. I know anime is the Japanese cartoon, generally has a complex plot, which mixes fantasy and social problems.
When I was a child I used to watch American cartoons, but I had some favorite anime series. Case Closed (El Detective Conan) was my favorite anime cartoon. It was about a young boy who was a detective. During an investigation, he is attacked by two criminals from the Black Organization. They force him to ingest an experimental poison, APTX 4869, which is supposed to kill him, and leave him to die. A rare side-effect of the poison, transforms the boy's body into that of a child instead of killing him. Inside that small body, he starts to solve criminal cases as Conan, but usually poses as a police, Richard Moore with the help of special gadgets invented by his neighbor.
I really used to enjoy this cartoon, because each episode showed a new case to resolve and Conan detective had to follow the clues and use his mind to found the guilty character.
The anime isn’t an important part in my life. It hasn’t influenced me, even, my friends aren’t anime fans. I don’t really understand why anime is so popular, I don’t know what the people have found in the anime, but is sure it has something, because so many people around the world watch it. Maybe the long stories, the several characters, the detailed drawing have caught the audience. The fanaticism is such that some people dress up their favorite anime character. Besides, they are not only interested in the cartoons, but also in Japanese culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario